Those responsible for making The HUB at La Plata into a reality are working now on getting La Plata to annex the land (about 306 acres) into the town, but we also are going to do what some developers do not do.
We are reaching out to the town and community to make sure that:
- People and interested parties understand the goals behind The HUB at La Plata;
- To explore what others think about The HUB and to begin a dialogue and answer questions;
- To find out what others think would be good for The HUB to include in its plans;
- To discover what gaps and benefits, respectively, The HUB can fill and provide; and
- By focusing on traditional planning principles and an open process with town officials, the public, business and other members of the community, feedback will help result in a better project.