Our team is hard at work making The HUB at La Plata a reality, first by getting La Plata to annex the land (about 306 acres) into the town.
We are also preparing to reach out to the town and community to make sure that:
- People and interested parties understand the goals behind The HUB at La Plata;
- To explore what others think about The HUB and to begin a dialogue and answer questions and address concerns;
- To find out what others think would be good for The HUB to include in its plans;
- To discover what gaps and benefits, respectively, The HUB can fill and provide; and
- By focusing on traditional planning principles and an open process with town officials, the public, business and other members of the community, feedback will help result in a better project.